WARRIORS ELITE COMPETITION TEAM
Warriors MA Competition Team is Warriors Martial Arts challenge to the most committed students of Taekwondo. This program is very demanding and difficult to become a member and stay a member. The Competition Team was designed for Warriors Martial arts students who are fully committed to the Program and to their own success in sport of Olympic Taekwondo. The Competition Team demands proven skill, sacrifice, demonstrated perseverance, unwavering commitment, heart, faith, and an iron will. Students on the competition team are required to attend these Elite Olympic Taekwondo classes. However, any student may register for competition training without participating in competitions with permission from their Coach.
The purpose of the competition schedule and requirements is to ensure that all competition team members receive the very best preparation and coaching for the Taekwondo competition and to hold all students accountable for their commitment to the program. The competition team members will receive coaching at all events where allowable. Competition team members are required to wear exclusive competition team apparel to all tournaments.
This page is designed for you to understand the qualifications and requirements to be a member of the Warriors MA Competition Team, your obligations to this team and the optimization of your performance. These requirements are not intended to prohibit, restrict or confine, but rather to give you a perspective of the Competition Team and to provide structure and organization so that you can perform at the highest level.
Warriors MA Competition Team is an invitation-only elite competition team that focuses on Olympic-style Taekwondo Sparring. Team training focuses on sparring, conditioning, and tournament strategy with the goal of competing and winning in State, National and International level tournaments. Team members must be dedicated to the sport of Taekwondo, have family support to meet advanced Taekwondo goals, and be able to travel out of state to compete. Training commitments for this team include extended hours, weekends, cross-school sessions, and special seminars.
The most underrated fact about success at the National level, Youth, Cadet, Junior or Senior is that the entire family must be on the same page concerning the requirements of each member of the Team. The success of the Competition Team member is ultimately founded on the support of the parents in every aspect of the Program and with the faithful execution of all instructions given by the Coach. It should be no surprise that family sacrifices must be made in all areas, especially in financial support. As a family, you must decide how much value and worth this special opportunity has for you and your family.
Where there is a will there is a way.
There is a financial responsibility that must be met by each member of the Team and their parents. These costs include but are not limited to lesson fees, training fees, a list of required equipment, all unexpected costs as they arise, travel, hotel, food, registration fees, etc.
Here are some examples of the Competition Team commitments:
- Competition Team members do not arrive late for training, events, anything.
- Competition Team members do not allow themselves to be injured in other sports so they cannot perform on the Team.
- Competition Team members do not fail or fall behind in their academics.
- Competition Team members are mature, responsible, and do not display inappropriate behavior.
- Competition Team members do not fail to participate in Warriors MA events and functions.
- Competition Team members who are injured have such a driving commitment to the Team that they come to training to support and watch other team members.
- Competition Team members are registered with the USAT.
- Competition Team members compete in tournaments as directed by the Coach.
- Competition Team members obey their parents and coaches in all matters.
- Competition Team members are a Team. Nothing separates the Team.
- Competition Team members do not allow social issues, personal issues, or differences of opinion to disrupt the Team.
- Competition Team members are dedicated to master their craft of Taekwondo and routinely welcome the endurance of hardship, tribulation, and pain in order to achieve their goal.
We tell our athletes that they have a choice to make every day. They can use their time they have that day toward achieving their goals or not. It’s a simple choice. You get to decide how good you want to be. Speed, strength, and athletic skills are developed…they are not genetic gifts. Some people have the ability to be stronger and faster than others, but everyone can improve their strength, speed, and skills.
If you want to be great, there are no shortcuts, no quick fixes, no 90 percent, no easy day, no time off and no excuses. There is only dedication, focus, and hard work. This is the path to greatness, and every day you can choose whether or not to follow it.
Do you keep your eyes on the target, ignore distractions and temptations to get off course, and stay focused on your goal in order to be most effective and make the most significant progress and impact?
To register to our team please contact Coach Kamil.720.400.0023